A Minimum of 9 years of experience is required.
If diploma then 12 years of minimum experiance.
1) Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of project which is carried on
2) Responsible for undertaking site installation, commissioning handover and start up activities on on a project.
3) Supervising site activities & evaluate site conditions.
4) Responsible for coordinating with contractor and vendors
5) Responsible for project execution
6) Having knowledge of MS project
7) Responsible for monitoring, measurement and sheet preparationfor the project.
8) Having knowledge of MS projects
9) Having experiance in projects like Blast furnace, sinter, PCI, Rolling Mill and SMS will be having an added advantage.
20-25 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry (Steel / Power /Metals / Cement / Others) for B.E qualified & 25 years+ for Diploma Qualified.
1. Heading the entire operations and maintenance of Iron making Zone.
2. Working out various requirements, monitoring overall project operations and ensuring timely completion; setting up standards, ensuring optimum utilization of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
3. All technological improvement as well as improvements in Sinter Plants & Blast Furnaces based on process diagnostics. Successfully driven cost reduction and process efficiency in Iron Making area.
4. Planning erection, testing & commissioning as well as preventive & predictive maintenance schedule for the plant by adhering to safety, environment & regulatory norms.
5. Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team to ensure efficiency in process.
6. Implementing & maintaining all the activities in area of generation, maintenance & new facility planning; ensuring plant availability, reliability and generation as per the annual operating plans.
7. Responsible for Iron Ore Planning for the quantity & specifications, project execution & modification, overall process control & cost reduction.
8. Total Team Performance Management and Plant Performance.
9. Cost Efficient, Safety and Quality Operations including Administrative Control of the Plant.
A minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience required.
1) To be responsible for proper operation of PCI & Maintainance.
2) Must have good knowledge working of PCI.
3) Must have experience in Blast Furnace operation.
4) Minimum knowledge of interconnection of PCI & Blast Furnace.
5) Should be able to train the juniors on PCI - Operations & PCI - MBF interface.
20 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry (Steel / Power / Metals / Cement / Others)
1. Accountable for the administrative and commercial function.
2. Covers Capex, Capex negotiation, Logistics, Stores, Imports & exports logistics.
3. Commercial Support to Business Development: Pre bid, Risk Identification & Taxation.
4. Achievement of Targeted cash flows, collections.
5. Plan material and contract requirements based on overall project schedules.
6. Budgeting, Variance Analyses, Monitoring and MIS.
7. Costing, Material Accounting and Inventory control.
8. Knowledge and handled Direct & Indirect Tax.
9. Vendor Payables management incl. Imports accounting.
10. Work in Progress (WIP) control and management as per targets.
11. Raw Material & Engineering Material Warehouse management.
12. Statutory matters relating to RM, Finished Goods.
13. Legal advisory pertaining to DISH (Directory of Industrial Safety & Health) and PCB (Pollution Control Board).
14. Left over material utilization including capital Repair Material at plant.
15. Procurement of consumable and plant, project materials.
16. Good Negotiation and Communication Skill.
17. Vendors Creation and Management.
18. Team Management.
19. Liaison + Statutory + Monitory Investment + Merger & Acquisition.
20. To take care of Insurance matters in addition to that.
21. Import Clearance of capital goods
Interested to find out more? Contact one of our experts Contact Us
For any Customer/Service related queries, please contact: