20-25 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry (Steel / Power /Metals / Cement / Others) for B.E qualified & 25 years+ for Diploma Qualified.
1. Heading the entire operations and maintenance of Iron making Zone.
2. Working out various requirements, monitoring overall project operations and ensuring timely completion; setting up standards, ensuring optimum utilization of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
3. All technological improvement as well as improvements in Sinter Plants & Blast Furnaces based on process diagnostics. Successfully driven cost reduction and process efficiency in Iron Making area.
4. Planning erection, testing & commissioning as well as preventive & predictive maintenance schedule for the plant by adhering to safety, environment & regulatory norms.
5. Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team to ensure efficiency in process.
6. Implementing & maintaining all the activities in area of generation, maintenance & new facility planning; ensuring plant availability, reliability and generation as per the annual operating plans.
7. Responsible for Iron Ore Planning for the quantity & specifications, project execution & modification, overall process control & cost reduction.
8. Total Team Performance Management and Plant Performance.
9. Cost Efficient, Safety and Quality Operations including Administrative Control of the Plant.
A minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience required.
1) To be responsible for proper operation of PCI & Maintainance.
2) Must have good knowledge working of PCI.
3) Must have experience in Blast Furnace operation.
4) Minimum knowledge of interconnection of PCI & Blast Furnace.
5) Should be able to train the juniors on PCI - Operations & PCI - MBF interface.
A Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience is required.
1) To deal with transporters for Inward Logistics.
2) Monitoring & handling all Inbound vehicles.
3) Rate negotiation for Raw Material
4) To increase the efficiency in Material Movement within the Plant
5) Cost Reduction for all the above logistics movement
6) Majorly to handle Road (truck) movements
7) Railway & Port Logistics (as & when required).
20 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry (Steel / Power / Metals / Cement / Others)
1. Accountable for the administrative and commercial function.
2. Covers Capex, Capex negotiation, Logistics, Stores, Imports & exports logistics.
3. Commercial Support to Business Development: Pre bid, Risk Identification & Taxation.
4. Achievement of Targeted cash flows, collections.
5. Plan material and contract requirements based on overall project schedules.
6. Budgeting, Variance Analyses, Monitoring and MIS.
7. Costing, Material Accounting and Inventory control.
8. Knowledge and handled Direct & Indirect Tax.
9. Vendor Payables management incl. Imports accounting.
10. Work in Progress (WIP) control and management as per targets.
11. Raw Material & Engineering Material Warehouse management.
12. Statutory matters relating to RM, Finished Goods.
13. Legal advisory pertaining to DISH (Directory of Industrial Safety & Health) and PCB (Pollution Control Board).
14. Left over material utilization including capital Repair Material at plant.
15. Procurement of consumable and plant, project materials.
16. Good Negotiation and Communication Skill.
17. Vendors Creation and Management.
18. Team Management.
19. Liaison + Statutory + Monitory Investment + Merger & Acquisition.
20. To take care of Insurance matters in addition to that.
21. Import Clearance of capital goods
A minimum 10-12 years of experience is required.
The candidate will be acting as a deputy HOD and report to head Captive Power Plant.
A minimum of 10 yrs. experience in Steel projects more particularly Sinter, Coke oven & SMS - Rolling. He shall be responsible for all the upcoming projects, totally, upto implementation of the same.
Post Qualification 8-10 yrs of relevant experience
1. Treasury Management.
2. Forex Management.
3. Loan Management.
4. Arranging working capital limits, managing its documentation and annual reassessment, monitoring its utilization and repayment.
5. Booking foreign currency forward contracts for hedging of imports remittances and monitoring it’s timely utilisation and cancellation.
6. Conducting meetings with the banks for funding for the projects.
7. Coordination with bankers.
8. Preparation of CMA data.
9. Preparation of Project Reports.
10. Export documentation.
11. To develop appropriate processes and review mechanism to monitor and control working capital.
12. Bank Related MIS.
13. Assist CFO for Bank related matters.
14. Resolve bank enquires and PR with Bankers as per advise of the CFO.
15. Budgetary Control.
Minimum 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in accounts functions.
The candidate would be responsible for the below mentioned functions:
1. Finalisation of Accounts.
2. Day to day Accounts Operation.
3. MIS, analysis and financial reporting.
4. Budget and Budgetary Control.
5. Heading entire accounts department and MIS analysis.
6. Finance and Accounts compliance.
7. Should be involved in internal audit matters.
8. Should be conversant with direct tax matters.
A minimum of 20 years of experience is required.
The candidate is responsible for formulating growth strategy through organic/in-organic route,purchase function,overseeing finance,statutary compliances and risk management.
A minimum of 15 years of experience is required.
The candidate should be able to develop marketing strategies and policies aligned to the organisational goals and objectives.Experience of Pig Iron and Steel marketing is required.
Interested to find out more? Contact one of our experts Contact Us
For any Customer/Service related queries, please contact: