A Minimum of 12 - 15 years of experience is required.
If diploma then 15 - 18 years of minimum experience required.
1) Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of project which is carried on
2) Responsible for undertaking site installation, commissioning handover and start up activities on on a project.
3) Supervising site activities & evaluate site conditions.
4) Responsible for coordinating with contractor and vendors
5) Responsible for project execution
6) Having knowledge of MS project
7) Responsible for monitoring, measurement and sheet preparation for the project.
8) Having experience in projects like Blast furnace, sinter, PCI, Rolling Mill and SMS will be having an added advantage.
20-25 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry (Steel / Power /Metals / Cement / Others) for B.E qualified & 25 years+ for Diploma Qualified.
1. Heading the entire operations and maintenance of Iron making Zone.
2. Working out various requirements, monitoring overall project operations and ensuring timely completion; setting up standards, ensuring optimum utilization of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
3. All technological improvement as well as improvements in Sinter Plants & Blast Furnaces based on process diagnostics. Successfully driven cost reduction and process efficiency in Iron Making area.
4. Planning erection, testing & commissioning as well as preventive & predictive maintenance schedule for the plant by adhering to safety, environment & regulatory norms.
5. Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team to ensure efficiency in process.
6. Implementing & maintaining all the activities in area of generation, maintenance & new facility planning; ensuring plant availability, reliability and generation as per the annual operating plans.
7. Responsible for Iron Ore Planning for the quantity & specifications, project execution & modification, overall process control & cost reduction.
8. Total Team Performance Management and Plant Performance.
9. Cost Efficient, Safety and Quality Operations including Administrative Control of the Plant.
Interested to find out more? Contact one of our experts Contact Us
For any Customer/Service related queries, please contact: